Saturday, October 10, 2009

Something Worthwhile

Yesterday, I was once again reassured that what I was doing was right, that I was on the right path, that I was doing something worthwhile.


The Special Education teacher of my patient at his SpEd school noticed that he was different, that he was now more behaved, that his behavior improved. The nanny of my patient told her it was because he's now receiving occupational therapy.


Because of this small news I heard, I was surprised to feel a sense of accomplishment. It is rare in the pediatric setting that we hear of improvements, or if we do, it is over a period of years that subtle improvements are seen. But to hear that my patient improved noticeably after only about 2 weeks of therapy, that was really something! I was overjoyed! :)

Praise God, it's all You!

No comments: