Monday, September 07, 2009

New Direction


So much has happened in such a short span of time.. Imagine, in 2 weeks I got my license, a really mean sunburn, saw 2 friends off to the United States and bonded with some old friends in a totally new way. :) I'm also starting to get over my dissatisfactions in life and learn to be content, to love the things I do have. Really, everything is GRACE.

One very important turning point and thing that happened over the days is that I obtained direction in life. I now know the immediate decision/choice I must make and take. Like the title of a book by Stormie Omartian so aptly named--just enough light for the step I'm on.

There are just some things I'm deeply contemplating recently. But as for me, it's enough to know that my Redeemer lives. He is in control of everything and He holds my world in the palm of His hand. I can rest assured, for I know whom I have believed and He is able to keep that which I've committed until that day. Because He lives, I can face tomorrow boldly and without apprehension.

Simply put, MY GOD IS FAITHFUL. HE IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER. AS HE HAS LED ME BEFORE, HE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE. WITH HIM BESIDE ME, BEFORE ME, BEHIND ME, I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR WHATSOEVER.

Below: the pictures from the Occupational Therapy-Physical Therapy Oath Taking Ceremony @ Manila Hotel (9-6-09; 1-5pm)

with my girl friends! :D
with the guys!
look at the cool color combo green-black alternate :)
(it was not planned) ;p
the green girls!
standing @ the lobby of Manila Hotel

Lord, thank You. Your grace is still amazing!

No comments: