Monday, March 27, 2006

Well, hey, I'm back! You would not believe the day I had... I'm now officially an adult! March 26, 2006...hah! my 18th birthday... I cannot believe how many people remembered my birthday! Many thanks to all of you... You made this day unbelievable! Actually, the way we celebrated was neither extravagant nor outspoken...it was as simple as an intimate dinner with my family..but then, it was also great because it was a constant reminder that whatever happens, throughout all the events whether good or bad, big or small--my family will always be there as witnesses of my life. That's why I thank the Lord so much for this family who's been with me through it all, who've seen it all, but still chose to stay... Hey, I'm getting all mushy here.. someone hand me a tissue! Just kidding. Well, I'll keep this short since I actually just wrote to announce to everyone that I've finally come of age. Well, see yah!

No comments: