Monday, June 05, 2006

vaction's almost over

well, it's been a long time since I last wrote here..it seems as if I also took a vacation away from my blog during the summer..haha oh well, there are sooo many things I want to write about but I don't really know where to start..How about a summary? All right, a super short summary of two months or so.. I did two volunteer jobs at montessori programs and pre-schools, had 3 consultations regarding disabilities like cerebral palsy, developmental delay disorder and autism, took up a memorology course, and learned a piano piece, etc. Well, that wasn't so bad, if I might say so myself.. But then, here comes the sad part--summer break's almost over! Adjusting all over again..ugh! I hate it.. but what choice do I have?! besides, God is always beside me, and I know it is His loving hands that will guide me throughout the rough roads, as well as the smooth ones..thank You, Lord!

No comments: