Friday, March 03, 2006

weekend

at last, after a gruelling week, it has come to an end! but still, the assignments and homeworks don't stop there.. they keep on piling up week after week, which, if I'm not careful, I might find myself in way over my head. oh, well..at least, I get to take a much needed breather. And oh yeah, I almost forgot, there's a crescent-shaped moon tonight, which reminds me very much of the grinning cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. It's almost reassuring to think I can still notice something as small and insignificant to others when I'm obviously so dead to the world and all I can think about right now is sleeping..zzz...which makes me appreciate the fact that I still have time to write this..haha the ironies of life...Oh, well..It all ends here. God bless ya all n happy weekend! Over n out..thank God! =p

No comments: