Sunday, January 01, 2006

year end blog

whew! this christmas break qualifies as one of the more unforgettable days of my teenage life... super sayang tlaga... I wasn't able to go to the tagaytay youth conference, I mean, I really need it!! Oh well, this year's about to end, and right now, I'm still here at the vancouver airport waiting for my delayed flight... I just got to thinking, this year 2005, did I live my life in a worthwhile manner? Were the things I did or the way I lived pleasing to my Lord? Honestly, only God knows.. These are matters of the heart, and when it comes to people's heart--especially mine--no one knows 'em better than my Lord. Anyways, I'll keep it short as I realized it's year-end and nobody would want to waste their time reading someone else's blog.. so, here ends my blog... wishing y'all a happy new year!!! 2006 here we come...

No comments: