Wednesday, January 11, 2006

new year's resolution? nah...

here i am again...puyat na naman! haha well, occupational therapy is really a tiring course... --that's the understatement of the year! i mean, to survive in this course, you really need to put a lot of work into it (like what I'm doing right now)... well, cest la vie, that's just the way life is... anyway, it's really starting to get interesting; no wonder the Lord placed me here in the first place...truly, He knows best. Oh, and before I forget, a happy new year to everyone! I didn't make any resolutions this year, whether conscious or unconscious ones bec. honestly, I'm tired of the whole idea! New year's resolutions are like promises made to be broken, no use in making them. That's why, this year I'm trying something different--reverse psychology?! haha, an interesting thought but, no... This year, on January 8, we had a prayer meeting of consecrating ourselves to the Lord. And that's precisely what I did! This is mainly because I admit to myself-and to the Lord-that I'm not self-sufficient anymore, that without Him I am and can do nothing, that only He can change me. In that prayer, I place my heart in His hands, asking Him to seal it until the day He comes again. May the Lord fulfill my heart's desire.

"Even if we are faithless, He will continue to be faithful for He cannot disown Himself."

No comments: