Wednesday, June 08, 2011

The Gospel, My Commission

If I could say anything--anything at all--to my friends, I'd say:


"Dear friends..


..won't you come to Jesus?
..only He can help
..when you come to me with problems and hurts, broken hearts and all, only He can mend them
..just as you are
..how I long to bring you to Him
..I wish you'd know Him
..I hope you'd experience being overwhelmed by His love
..I wish you'd know for a fact that He is alive
..I hope you'd experience Him answering your prayers
..I wish you'd know that when you cry to Him, He just listens
..He's your best friend
..He loves you more than you can ever imagine
..I wish you'd stop rejecting Him whenever you are invited to a fellowship because He wants to spend time with you
..I hope you know for sure where you're going when this life comes to an end
..I pray earnestly for your soul that I'll see you again in the life after this, rejoicing in heaven and not tormented in hell
..I will never give up on you, just as Jesus never gave up on me
..you are so precious to Him, if only you knew that"






Your friend,
Joy










This song mirrors exactly how I feel..


PEOPLE NEED THE LORD


Everyday they pass me by, 
I can see it in their eyes. 
Empty people filled with care, 
Headed who knows where? 

On they go through private pain, 
Living fear to fear. 
Laughter hides their silent cries, 
Only Jesus hears. 

People need the Lord, people need the Lord. 
At the end of broken dreams, He's the open door. 
People need the Lord, people need the Lord. 
When will we realize, people need the Lord? 


Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/steve-green-lyrics-people-need-the-lord-drn6jtr#ixzz1ObmedlQS
LetsSingIt - Your favorite Music Community 




No comments: