Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Revisiting Writing

hmm.. it's been a while since I last wrote here. I can't believe all that God has done and how He led me to where I am right now. It's amazing, actually. One minute, I was at the crossroads of life, so uncertain of what lies ahead.. And the moment I finally gave up on myself and relied wholly on Him, placing my hope upon Him, and acknowledging that I can do nothing but to follow Him as He leads me with just enough light for the step I'm on.. The very next day after that, voila, I had a job! God really works in amazing ways we humans would never foresee, because His ways and thoughts are higher than ours.

Day by day, moment by moment, as He leads me still to things far too great for me to expect or imagine, I realized that I cannot live a single day apart from His grace. Truly, Your love, oh Lord, is extravagant.

No comments: