Monday, June 18, 2007

school starts

well, it's back to school yet again..as usual, i still have hang-overs from the summer vacation and my mind isn't programmed for learning yet, but would you believe we were already given assignments on the first day..?! The first one was to do a paper on the different assessment tools for work, the next one was to read a 2chapter 66-page stuff on kinesiology.. Just aS well, I'd better get started on the reading since we have a recitation this wed. and a quiz this friday. :Sigh: so many things to do and stuff to finish, all of it seem so overwhelming... Nevertheless, it reminds me of what we were just discussing at church last few weeks or so--GRACE. 2Corinthians 12:9-10 states that God's grace is sufficient for us and His strength is made perfect in our weakness. Now, because God's grace indeed is enough for me, as I've experienced so many times in the past, I can say with confidence "when I am weak, then I am strong."

I can't believe I'm now in my 4th year of college! After 3 gruelling years, I've finally reached this stage in my life where I am now being looked up to as a senior, supposedly an "expert" on college life, with freshmen and lower batches asking me for advice and tips on the subjects I've previously taken.. Yet again I say, everything is by God's grace. Praise the Lord!

No comments: