Monday, September 11, 2006

exam results

well, hey...here I am again after quite some time :p it really is quite a tedious job keeping a blog.. I'm actually considering deleting my blog..haha but no, I won't do it..simply because I recently added a new game which, hopefully, you will be addicted to.. =) anyway, what's new in my life as a pre-med student? very few, actually, if you consider having the results of my neuroanatomy prelims exam out and me having a fairly mediocre grade at that..but I know I could've done better! argh! if it hasn't been for my carelessness...oh,well...life's like that...as I love to say, cest la vie! what better response than to accept it. I'm almost fearful to see the results of my other exams..anatomy lec & lab, physiology lec & lab, psycs, tsot lec & lab, hbot, scl..........well, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we? :p

No comments: